Occupational Therapist (M/F/D)
Flexible working hours to suit your life-work balance!
Answer the following questions and apply directly via the form!
You are welcome!
Occupational therapist (m/f/d)
It’s so beautiful! You specialise in your field and treat your clients in modern and plant-rich therapy rooms.
Areas of activity:
- Biofeedback/ Neurofeedback
Bring in your own ideas, together we will implement them!
What we offer:
- flexible planning of hours and working times
- permanent employment
- fair payment
- additional benefits such as gift vouchers and support for the company pension scheme
- support for further training (assumption of costs, days of further training, contribution to accommodation costs)
- Cooperation with the municipal hospital
- Cooperation with schools & day-care centres
- Internal training & coaching
- Staffed reception
- weekly 1:1 meeting
- monthly team meeting
- Subject-related team meetings
- specialisation in your field
- Your own work tablet
- practical car & practical bicycle
That is who we are:
- Team spirit
What we are looking for:
We have aroused your interest:
If you want to work in a varied, structured, professional and technical way at the highest level, then use our short application and answer our 4 questions quickly and easily and we will get back to you! If you prefer the classic way, click on the “Apply now” button below and send us your application by e-mail!